1. What is your favorite thing to do in your hometown?
Hang out with my family & friends - preferably on a back porch :)
2. What is the best vacation spot in Mississippi?
I'm not sure we have ever taken a vacation in Mississippi...
3. Tell us about the most fun date night idea in Mississippi.
My personal favorite is something planned with lots of significance/memories in the places you go - however, if you're looking for something across the board - I'd love to go to one of the Viking Cooking Classes - everyone says they are AWESOME!
4. What is one fun fact that very few people know about you?
That I really enjoy shooting guns (hunting, targets, etc)
5. Who is your favorite sports team (if you have one) and how did it start?
The only one I ever cared about of my own accord would be the WL Knights (high school) and the MC Choctaws (college) BUT now that I'm married I'd have to say Ole Miss and Georgia Bulldogs :)
6. What are your top three “Best Eats” in Mississippi?
1. O'Charley's - no judgement here, I know it's a chain but it's what I miss the most
2. Ole Farm Beef House - Meridian, MS - favorite growing up and their cheese soup is awesome
3. Shorewood Inn - Philadelphia,MS - best seafood in MS!
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
If the Lord wills, we'll have a 7 year old and a 4 year old running around the bush of SW Mada with us telling everyone we meet about the good news of Jesus Christ.
8. If you could choose an actress to play you in real life, who would you choose and why?
Candace Cameron (from Full House), I loved watching her growing up and there were times that people even thought we favored one another - probably not so much anymore...BUT she (like her brother Kirk) have taken a firm stand in the Entertainment Industry for Christ
9. What is a southern tradition you and your family have?
Not sure if it's "southern" or not but I loved grabbing cappuccinos from the gas station and driving around listening to Christmas music & looking at Christmas lights.
10. List 5 things on your Bucket List you hope to do before you die.
1. Watch my children come to know Christ as their personal Savior
2. Be present when a Malagasy national comes to know Christ
3. Tour the Holy Land
4. Visit Paris
5. Go on a cruise with Steve