Where Would You Like To Go?

September 2, 2013

Montessori PreSchool

Early on, I knew that I wanted to try and do something structured with Ryleigh for 30 minutes or so a day education wise.  After some research, I came across the Montessori Homeschool Curriculum and fell in love with it.  It was exactly what I was looking for and I couldn't wait to order it and start!  We tried a few times to begin earlier in the winter (summer for you guys) but with my "all day" morning sickness I had first trimester it was simply not something I could be consistent with.
 However, all glory to God, these past few weeks have gone SO well!  Ryleigh really enjoys it and honestly, I look forward to it too!
She loves putting on her princess backpack and "walking to school" (aka a quick trip around the block back to our house) and coming in to her desk.  This "walk" we take to and from school has seemed to really help her distinguish between it being "school time" versus playing at home time.
I am thankful for these times with her and love her sweet spirit that, at the moment, is eager to learn!  We would love your prayers for consistency in this time, a teachable spirit, and that I can separate the "teacher" from the "mom" and make school a fun place for her to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!