Where Would You Like To Go?

April 16, 2014

The Broken Beautiful

what does it mean to be a 
"good wife"?
"good mother"?
 "good Christian"?

is there even such a person?

days are often filled not with feelings of success but of 
failure, 
of lacking, 
of not being good enough...

these are lies from the enemy - desperately trying to attack & destroy

i wonder about His faithfulness sometimes
not whether it will be
but why does it continue

i am... 
broken
spent
humbled
insufficient

i am a treasure in the eyes of Christ.
He makes me beautiful.
He makes my lacking attempts perfection through His strength
He has taken my fear & my shame and completely drenched them in His grace

i will never be good enough but
HE IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!