Where Would You Like To Go?

April 25, 2014

Five Minute Friday: Friend

I've learned a lot recently how important friends are.  Thankfully, I have a few close friends...the ones that we've laughed until we've cried, shared life together, stayed up late talking, been accountable to, challenged each other and just been there for one another.  The Lord has graciously given me a fantastic friend to go through each big season of life with.  Gratefully no matter what season He brought us to one another in, we can still pick up right where we left off no matter how long it might be between talks/emails.

I desire for Ryleigh & Lyllian to be great friends to people one day...I pray over the people the Lord will bring into their lives.  I pray for deep & rich friendships that are based on the common ground of being sisters in Christ.

We were built for community...for family...for friends...for relationships.

Thank you for being that to me - for being a part of my community...whether we've never met, been acquaintances, co-workers, friends, best friends, or family - I am grateful that our paths have crossed.  I hope that our lives can look more like Christ's because how we have seen Him work in one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!