Where Would You Like To Go?

February 8, 2013

The Friday 5


 
Linking up with Joy again today for the FRIDAY 5!
 
 
1. Monday was "Team Meeting Day" here in Tulear.  It was a productive day and ended with everyone laughing as we played through several group games courtesty of our supervisors - the Wallers - we even had prizes from America!!
 
2.  We woke up to cloudy skies and rain on Tuesday morning - so we headed to the front porch for a picnic breakfast!
 
3. I started a new Bible study with Lusika on Tuesday.  She is truly excited about it and enjoyed looking up each Scripture in her Bible.  Please be praying over our time together each Tuesday at 9am as we study His word in Malagasy!
 
4. The deaf students (as a whole class) presented the story of Jesus' birth to me on Wednesday morning.  They had practiced this past week and were proud of their work!  I had one more Christmas craft thanks to the ladies at Midway and they enjoyed making their nativity scene ornaments!

 
5.  I woke up this morning to an email with a link to all of my sister's engagement pictures!!  They are BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to be able to share some with you! They were taken by our friend Robby and you can check out his work here.  Chesney & Casey's pictures aren't up yet, but hopefully I can share my favorites on the blog soon.  Words can't descibe how excited we are to be able to go home in May for her wedding!! 
 
That's it for today - Steve will be heading home from the bush on Monday - please keep them in your prayers!  We hope you have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHH Robby takes THE best pictures!!! I'll be on the look out for them! And, I'm so happy you are linking up! I love to hear about all the wonderful things God is using y'all for in Tulear! Happy Friday!! And Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!