Where Would You Like To Go?

February 5, 2013

Down to My Toes

Linking up with Joy today because I really liked her post, My Happy,  and thought I'd do one in a similar fashion!
 
The things that make me smile all the way down to my toes...
 
~ waking up to the love of my life
 
~ sweet, quiet, early morning times with my Father
 
~ hearing my baby girl sing songs about Jesus
 
~ skype times with our family
 
~ snail mail from friends back at home
 
~ singing a worship song in Malagasy
 
~ packages
 
~ encouraging words that were unexpected

~ using my scentsy warmer from my Momma
 
~ being understood when speaking and understanding Malagasy
 
~ Ryleigh asking to pray for someone who is sick or hurt
 
~ date nights with Steve
 
~ watching Steve and Ryleigh dance, laugh, play, & read her Bible together
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your happies!! It's always good to note the small things that make us so happy throughout our days and nights!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!