Where Would You Like To Go?

February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am having a happy Valentine's Day here in Madagascar because this year I get to celebrate with both of my loves!  Last year, Steve was in the bush and Ryleigh and I celebrated on our own ( 2012 Vday ).

We started off with a special breakfast of strawberry cake and strawberry icing - YUMMY!
Then our little Valentine found a few fun gifts!
She LOVES bubbles!
We're going to spend the rest of the morning at the pool...I think someone is ready with her new goggles!
I got this sweet card thanks to my little artist
Then, thanks to Nathan & Doug, my Valentine and I are spending the afternoon/evening exploring and going to dinner!  Hard to believe he's been my Valentine for 9 years already!
 
 I love you Steve and am so thankful we can spend today together!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!