Where Would You Like To Go?

February 27, 2013

Overwhlemed

overwhelmed.
living where there is a darknesss you can feel.
2 grandfathers in the hospital, countries away, a week a part.
a daughter with a 104 fever for 5 days.
a friend in the States going through difficult times.
the child who eats all the time - not eating.
realizing what a category 3 cyclone looks like.
getting out and seeing the devestation of our town.
seeing my Papaw in CCU (via skype).
hearing about precious souls losing their lives.
overwhelmed.
then, there He goes...speaking...teaching...in the midst of it all -
reminding me that He is OVERWHELMING -
He should overwhelm my heart, my mind, my soul, my life. 
He does overwhelm me -
 His grace, love, forgiveness, righteousness, all of Him
but, the fact is I don't even know all of it...
"For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face.  Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known."  1 Corinthians 10:12  
I won't fully know until we are face to face - He is SO OVERWHELMING that I can't know all of Him until then...
praying. asking. pleading.  needing Him to be what I am overwhelmed by today and everyday.

be.overwhelmed.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!