Where Would You Like To Go?

February 12, 2013

Already

A sweet & beautiful friend from my MC days, blogged about a singer named Christy Nockels and two of her songs the other day...seeing as I had never even heard of her, I had to look into it.  Found out that she's definitely a new favorite and her lyrics are beautiful...here's part of one of my favorites -
 
Already All I Need...
You're already all I need
Already everything that I could hope for
You're already all I need
You've already set me, already making me more like you
You're already all I need
Jesus, You're already all I need.

Walking through this life without your freedom in my heart
Is like holding onto shackles that You have torn apart
So remind me of your promises and all that You have done
In this world I will have trouble, but You have overcome

And every gift that I receive, You determined just for me
But nothing I desire compares to You

In your fullness, You're my all in all
In your healing, I'm forever made whole
In your freedom, Your love overflows and carries me
You carry me, yes You carry me, You carry me
 
Want to listen for yourself?  Click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!