Where Would You Like To Go?

March 21, 2014

Five Minute Friday: JOY

On Friday’s we silence the inner critic. The loudest of all naysayers. And on Fridays we remind ourselves that The Word is for us and loves us and welcomes us.
Your words are safe here.
So come and write with us. Together. On one word for five minutes. Here are all the details. And then link up your post or leave it in the comments. But remember, the one must rule here is that you visit the person who linked up before you and encourage them in their writing.
That’s it. The gift of encouragement – pass it on.
- Lisa Jo

Joy
Go...

There are times for elaborate words and deep thoughts...and then there are those days that  the words "deep" & "thoughts" don't seem they could ever go together.  Those days still ring loud & clear with His truths...they just seem to take a different approach of how they appear...

like a 3 year old singing - hand & foot motions included - 
I've got JOY down in my heart
deep deep down in my heart
spell it
J-O-Y
down in my heart
deep deep down in my heart
Jesus put it there
and nothing can 
destroy it, -stroy it, -stroy it - yeah!
I've got JOY down in my heart
deep deep down in my heart!
Grateful today that nothing, absolutely nothing can take away the JOY that He places in us and loving how He is choosing to remind me of that truth today...
loudly, words mixed up, occassionaly off key and 
absolutely perfect.

and sometimes it doesn't even take 5 minutes.

Stop.


1 comment:

  1. Nickolee- beautiful pictures of your babies! I can certainly see what joy you find in them ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!