Where Would You Like To Go?

October 1, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits



1 - I AM GOING HOME TODAY!!! Praise the Lord and thank you SO much for each of your prayers!!  He is FAITHFUL and Lyllian & I can not wait to see my 2 favorite people...

2 - I saw this gospel presentation a while back but my momma sent it to me this past week.  It's different from anything I've ever seen and it's totally worth your time.

3 - “I think that if God forgives us we must forgive ourselves. Otherwise, it is almost like setting up ourselves as a higher tribunal than Him.”
― C.S. Lewis

4 - I've spent a good portion of my time on "bed rest" here in the capitol this week, writing and editing blog posts for the month of November for the MS Women Bloggers site with the theme of Gratitude. He just kept reminding me of this from Psalms 100:
     Make a joyful shout to the LORD, all you lands!          
     Serve the LORD with gladness;
     Come before His presence with singing.          
     Know that the LORD, He is God;
     It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;        
     We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
     Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise.     
     Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the LORD is good;
     His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!