Where Would You Like To Go?

October 16, 2013

Cool Breezes


There have been some refreshing breezes blowing thorough our little town the past two days.  Since hot season has already started, this has been quite a surprise but one that we will take any day of the week! As I was reading this morning and praising Him for the coolness pouring in through the windows...He placed this verse in front of my eyes...
"I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. This poor man called, and the LORD heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles."  
PSALM 34 : 4 – 6  
My favorite sentence this morning was, "Those to look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame."  How refreshing that truth is!  For my face never has to be covered in shame - despite all of the ways I fail and mess up on a daily basis...when I look to him, I am radiant.  He alone can & does deliver me! I tend to often be hardest on myself, struggle to show grace to myself in the day to day...yet He does.  
He delivers.  He saves.  He makes me radiant. 
What a reminder of the refreshment He is to my soul no matter the temperature outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!