Where Would You Like To Go?

October 9, 2013

Keeping It Real


Sunday afternoon, we were all 3 working on Lyllian's nursery.  I had been labeling boxes with a sharpie and Ryleigh was fascinated with seeing all of her baby stuff out again.  At some point, Steve walked towards the living room to check on something and realized Ryleigh had made her way in there.  He calls me and this is what I find...

(after taking the picture) I ask Ryleigh what we're supposed to draw on.  She looks up at me and says, "Paper, mommy!"  I nod and ask her where her paper is.  She smiles and says, "Oh Mommy, I had no paper, so I thought Ryleigh's body is good - great idea huh mommy?!?"  She was beyond proud of herself for her "great idea" so I did the only thing a wise, self-controlled mother could do...
I cracked up.  
Be proud.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!