Where Would You Like To Go?

May 19, 2014

An Adventure 7 years in the making

Can't believe I met this guy 10 years ago this year...
Best friends in Clinton (our college town)
Plane rides to Maryland to visit him as he was serving as a youth minister

It seems like a lifetime ago and just yesterday all at the same time.  9 different jobs between the two of us, 4 national moves and 2 international ones, 4 foreign countries, and 2 beautiful baby girls later - you are still the one that I say "I Do" to.  
I do promise to put you second only to Christ.  
I do promise to be a lifelong learner when it comes to how best respect you. 
I do promise to love you all of my days.  
I do.

Here's a look at the past 7 years and praying that we are used for His glory in however many years we have left here on earth...

Most beautiful rehersal dinner ever

I DO!
Honeymoon in British Columbia

Move to Ft Worth for Seminary
Thanksgiving on the beach (yes I had on a helmet!)

Weekends in Austin (looking forward to another this Fall!!)
Ft Worth nights with some of the most teriffic friends
Move back to Clinton 
loved sharing life with these 2 (and can't wait to do so again SOON!)
Appointment week in North Carolina
Became a family of THREE!
Moved to Madagascar

Welcomed Rock & Lhi Lhi to Madagascar
Moved to Tulear
Celebrated our 5 year anniversary in Zambia after our 40/40 training
Had Aunt Alanna stay with us for the summer

Had 2 mission teams & Grandma come to visit us in Tulear
Flew to the States to celebrate Chesney & Casey's wedding
Continue to live & serve alongside an amazing (yet, ever changing) family/team in Tulear
 We became a family of 4
and those are just the big things - our lives have been so filled with His grace gifts - every single day for far before we even met...beyond grateful to be on this adventure with you!
I love you so much Steve Roberts - Happy Anniversary!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!