Where Would You Like To Go?

December 19, 2011

To Do List

I am queen of "to do" lists.  There is something extremely satisfying about checking things off for me.  I've also been known to put things on a list that I've already done...simply because I know I can check them off.  It's okay you can think I'm lame, I won't hold it against you.  However, as I've been listening to Christmas songs, I've thought about the "to do" list that comes in the form of the lyrics of many of the songs.  I know you've probably officially thought that I've lost my mind now but bear with me.
Have you stopped and listened to what you have been singing or atleast hearing as you are going along with your December routine? 
How are you doing on your "Christmas Song To Do List?"
~Hail the heaven born Prince of Peace, Hail the Son of Righteousness
~Let every heart prepare Him room
~Then let us all with one accord sing praises to our Heavenly Lord
~Repeat the sounding Joy
~Pray for peace, people everywhere
Oh and my personal favorite? 
Seriously, can not hear these words and not desire to fall to my knees in worship...
~Fall on your knees...Oh,hear the angels' voices!!

Wishing you and your family a Merry CHRISTmas and praying that you are indeed well on your way to checking off everything on this to do list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!