Where Would You Like To Go?

December 6, 2011

Living Water

Back in November during our 1/2 trip out to the bush, we crossed this bridge...
After I got over the shock of that there was such a nice bridge out in the middle of nowhere, my next thoughts were about how dry the riverbed was.  It seemed silly to cross a bridge when there was absolutely no water!  However, as I continued to dwell on this thought, the Holy Spirit started speaking to my heart.

We, as children of God, have the Holy Spirit in us.  We should have the Living Water flowing out of us at all times.  How often do I look like that dry riverbed?  How about when I encounter someone who doesn't know Christ...do they see a difference?  Is it enought to even get their feet wet?  Is that all that I desire?  For someone to just see enough Living Water in me to get their feet wet?  Honestly? Absolutely not.  I want to have the Living Water rushing out of me and sweeping people off their feet.  I desire for others to get so lost that they have no more control...only the River of Life is controlling them.  I pray the same for myself.  Why should I ever look like the riverbed pictured above? 
I have access to the Stream of Abundant Life...oh Lord, flow through me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!