Where Would You Like To Go?

August 6, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

For a while I've tried to figure out the best way to share random things with you...the Bible verse that really spoke to me over the past week or the blog post that I feel everyone should read or something exciting (even if it's a small thing) that happened ministry wise- and after seeing a few ideas on friend's blogs, I've decided to do a weekly or biweekly post.  So, if you have a few moments, feel free to click on the following links you may find, spend some time reflecting on His words that I enjoyed in a fresh new way this past week, or find a new way to be lifting us up in prayer and the people here in Tulear & in the bush.



    ~ Give unto the LORD the glory due to His name; Worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness. PSALM 29 : 2 (NKJV)
      ~ "Christian hands never clasp and He doesn’t give gifts for gain because a gift can never stop being a gift—it is always meant to be given."  Ann Voscamp - A Thousand Gifts
        ~ Ryleigh and I went to visit with Luxia on Saturday.  It was such a joy to see her and humbling to see how much my language can struggle when not practiced daily.  Luxia was eager to start studying God's word again and asked me if now that I was well, we could start this next week.  It was almost laughable since I was standing there asking God how He'd ever use me with my struggle to put together a grammatically correct sentence, yet there He was, opening a door despite all of my insufficiencies, ever reminding me that He is sufficient.  So, for the next few months, you can lift up our time together on Wednesdays (late Tuesday evenings for most of you).

        ~ one of my new favorite bloggers is this lady right here and here's my favorite post she's done in July...check it out here!

        No comments:

        Post a Comment

        I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!