Where Would You Like To Go?

August 8, 2013

Thankful Thursday



I'm going to do my best to start posting a "Thankful Thursday" post every Thursday once again.  Especially since starting my own thankful journal, I have realized the importance of giving thanks in everything!  I am quick to remember the power of prayer in asking when we have requests, and I want to be just as quick to remember to give thanks for the answers to prayer and the daily gifts He gives!!

#250 ~ Hasina, the deaf school teacher
#253 ~ uncontrollable laughter
#265 ~ chill bumps (in Tulear these are few and far between!)
#277 ~ fresh milk (special treat in Joburg!)
#286 ~ normal test results & blood work
#290 ~ hearing Ryleigh say Lyllian's name
#293 ~ Luxia asking to start studying the Bible again 

These are just a few that I have been thankful for this week - 
what are some things you are thankful for??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!