Where Would You Like To Go?

August 20, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits


- There has been lots of craziness around the world lately with the closing of US embassies and such...what a reminder of that nothing in this world can shake Him or His power.  Grateful for these words this week...
“Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you. “ ISAIAH 54 : 10


- I do love surprises and my friend Erica sent me one in the mail this week (well actually she probably sent it about a month ago - but it just came in!) - such a beautiful reminder of the Love that can pour through us when we are focusing on Love Himself.


- Great post from our teammates the Smiths on a Masikoro believer (The Masikoro are one of the SW Mada people groups) - check it out here

- "For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end."  PSALM 48 : 14 

- Guest writer on Ann’s blog this week and it was amazing…check it out here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!