Where Would You Like To Go?

May 27, 2011

A Week of Love

We started out last weekend with a trip to Vansant, VA! It was a long and curvy trip through the mountains of VA - but seeing these smiling faces made it all worth it!


                
Sunday was my dad's (Rock's) 50th bday - Ryleigh wore a big bow in honor (my dad completely dislikes the large bows I tend to like in my daughter's hair)


After visiting our friends, the Stark's, we came back to Richmond to find a few folks who wanted to love on Ryleigh for the rest of the week...
her Aunt Chesney
and her Lhi Lhi spent the week with us...
then her Rock showed up for the weekend!
and what's that you say?!?!
Aunt Alanna will be here tomorrow?!?!
YIPPEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!