Where Would You Like To Go?

May 8, 2011

1st Mothers Day

The celebration started on Friday when we picked Ryleigh up from her classroom.
loved.it.  Do I care that it wasn't really made by Ryleigh? Nope, not at all - it was precious and I absolutely love looking at it.  It is currently PROUDLY being hung on our door :)

Saturday, Steve was gracious enough to let me sleep in and he took care of Ryleigh - last year at this time I would have no idea of what a precious gift that would be!

Sunday morning, I woke up to my favorite...
yummy pigs in a blanket and a gerber daisy (also my favorite)
(oh and he did make enough for all the moms in our home church too!)
Then, the ladies in our quad went for a pedicure and our husbands had daddy/kiddo time!  It was fantastic!  Afterwards, Ryleigh and I spent 2 hours celebrating like this...
and then headed to Cross Cultural Worship - it was a WONDERFUL 1st mother's day!!
 
I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!