Where Would You Like To Go?

June 29, 2013

Prayer Calendar and Newsletter

Due to some crazy email happenings, the monthly newsletter and prayer calendar are going up on the blog.  Perhaps this will be a regular thing if it works better for some people!  I also want to apologize to whoever may have received this via email 3 or more times!  My emails kept coming back saying they were not going through - I have since learned that a few of you did get them...multiple times.  I also apologize to those of you who didn't get it - I honestly had no control...I still have no idea what happened or didn't happen!  Anyhow - for this month at least - please feel free to print them/forward them from here!  Thanks guys!

Check them out here:  July Newsletter & July Prayer Calendar


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!