Where Would You Like To Go?

December 18, 2012

Christmas Spirit

This was not a part of a planned photo shoot :)
Ryleigh just thought she needed to wear her Santa hat and her sunglasses all day long...even inside the house!  The image that day made me laugh, and I knew I had to capture it so that she can laugh at it one day too. 
Ryleigh will grow up, thinking this is normal -
100 degree days in December. 
A beach day on Christmas Eve.
A santa hat and a popsicle will go hand in hand.
A new bathing suit for Christmas instead of flannel pjs. 
So, on those days when I'm particularly missing the "normal" Christmas setting that I grew up with (70 degree days, 50 degree nights, Christmas decor all around, etc), this image will always bring a smile to my face.  It'll also help me keep my focus.
 I'll just remember that Christmas isn't about the weather anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!