Where Would You Like To Go?

November 5, 2012

I thank my God

"I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.  And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.  It is right for me to feel this way about you all, because I hold you in my heart, for you are all partakers with me of grace..." - Paul from his letter to the Philippians.

I know no truer words when I think of how many of you have let us know how much you are praying for us while we serve here in Madagascar.  In particular, many of you have mentioned lately how you are interceding on behalf of Roxana and Lusika & the relationships that the Lord is building between them and me.  Things are going really well.  This past month, some social/cultural walls seemed to have broken down and I truly feel that Roxana and I are friends - not just acquantices - or I could refer to us as she does now "fianakaviana" (family).  This is possible because you are praying for HIM to work here...and HE is!!
Me, Roxana, Lessa (my mom) before lunch at Roxana's house
Ryleigh loves rice and tried a fresh mango!

Roxana, her husband, and a niece over at our house for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!