We're leaving bright and early Monday morning headed to Mahafaly Land as a family. We'll be meeting up with Doug & Nathan who have spent the past few nights in the villages of Kilimary & Andremba. On Monday, the guys will be continuing the storying sets in Kilimary or Besatra. I (Nickolee) am excited because it will be my first time to be there when a story is presented. Tuesday is market day in Betioky (small town between the villages where the hotel is located). We will be exploring the town some on that day as well as possibily traveling farther south to the village of Tanatsoa. Wednesday morning the guys will present the next story in Besatra or Kilimary and then we'll travel back home to Tulear. We'd love to know that while we're "out of touch" that you guys are faithfully lifting us up to the Father.
Want to know how??
* Safety along the roads
* Opportunities to teach the stories
* Language & Cultural learning/awareness
* Nickolee as she has prepared a short devotional to share with the women
* Bonding as a family as we are able to do bush ministry together
* Connections in Betioky as we seek out information towards moving there one day