Where Would You Like To Go?

June 18, 2012

my daddy

he's flying back to MS today.  he's going to be missed...greatly.  he was my 1st example of the type of man that i wanted to marry.  he was my 1st example of the type of daddy that i wanted my children to have one day.  as i grew up, i started to realize just how invaluable he was and is.  there are not many men in this world that are like him.  he loves Jesus.  he serves Him with all that he has.  no, he's not perfect but he serves a Savior who is.  i love him.  i love how no matter how old i am, he'll always be my daddy.
 i also love how much my baby girl loves him too.  please remember him in your prayers today as he returns home!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!