Where Would You Like To Go?

January 31, 2012

Update from Ryleigh

Quite a good bit has been going on in my life lately and mom hasn’t written about it, so I decided I needed to! I’ve been having so much fun with my Rock & Lhi Lhi and I wanted to share a few things with you!
Right after my birthday, I went and got my ears pierced…it hurt then, but now I think they look pretty!
I also learned how to take care of (aka play with the lid) of my guinea pigs that I got for my bday (they were from mommy & daddy’s language teacher)…
I think they are cute but my parents say that I will have to tell them "bye bye" before we leave for Tulear…
Rock taught me how to make funny sounds when I stick my tongue out like this…
He also brought me lots of new things to play with…we had lots of fun!!
Lhi Lhi and I go on walks everyday while daddy & mommy are in language school, she's trying to teach me how to blow a kiss...it seems a little harder than she makes it look!
Everyone keeps wondering when I'm going to start walking, but why would I walk when Lhi Lhi will hold me??
I guess that’s all for now, but I’m sure lots of adventures await us in Tulear – so I’ll be back one day soon to let you know what’s going on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!