Where Would You Like To Go?

January 28, 2012

Quiet Times

After a year of being a mom, my definition of “quiet times” has changed quite a bit. Thanks to my husband’s diligent efforts, we work together to make sure we each have time every morning to spend in the Word and pray – and for that I am forever grateful.
My 2nd favorite quiet times though are often spent with my daughter. She’s quite the talker & seems to be continually on the go, therefore quiet times usually only occur when she's sleeping! However, when she wakes up from a nap, she’ll often just bury herself in my shoulder when I pick her up. I take these precious, sweet moments to sit in her glider and just hold her close.
 I pray, I sing, I cherish…
I have a feeling these moments will be gone before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!