Where Would You Like To Go?

January 8, 2012

Rock & Lhi-Lhi in Mada

*Disclaimer* I know that this is a little late in posting...forgive me - we've been enjoying their company :)

For starters...for those of you who don't know, Rock is Nickolee's dad - Flint and Lhi Lhi is her mom - Lessa.  I'm not sure there is quite enough room on this blog to explain the process of the coming about of their unique grandparent names - but that's what they are and we'll see if they stick :)
Ryleigh was anxious for them to come...she checked out the hotel room to make sure it was appropriate...
I could hardly contain myself  (even thought it was midnight) when I saw them through the glass at the airport...I was waving like crazy and Steve felt sure I was going to knock someone's head off :)
No reunion pics because the airport is slightly crazy here BUT trust me that it was a sweet though hectic time!
Our first trip the next day was to the big craft market, where I had to try and convince my mom she didn't have to buy from every single seller :)
and next we headed to the Croc Farm.  We had never been so it was a new experience for all of us. 
We had lots of fun and got up close & personal with quite a few animals!
We are now safely back in Antsirabe where more adventures await!  We'll keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!