Where Would You Like To Go?

September 11, 2011

Happy Grandparent's Day!!

A blog by Ryleigh...
Happy Grandparents Day from Madagascar!!
I can remember this time last year...you guys were always talking about me as if I couldn't hear you.  I may have been tiny and inside my momma but I could hear you.  I knew before I even arrived in January how much you loved me.  That 1st week was so much fun getting to be in your arms!
Lhi Lhi
Rock
Grandma
Gran Gran
I know that I'm exactly where the Lord wants me to be...but it does make me a little sad that we can't all take a picture together today. The Lord also knew exactly what He was doing in giving you guys to me...you show me His love in more ways than I can count.  A girl couldn't ask for better grandparents and I wish the 4 of you the greatest grandparents day ever.  I love you!!
Happy Grandparents Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!