Where Would You Like To Go?

April 23, 2011

A week in Meridian

We enjoyed spending our last week in MS in my hometown, Meridian.  Sunday we found ourselves at First Baptist Collinsville - home church of one of my best friends, Natalie.  She loves any opportunity to hold Ryleigh!


Monday, we spent the day at my Nanna's house...Ryleigh enjoyed being passed around and loved on!
Ryleigh's great Aunt Laura
cousins - Kennedy and Kary (and Rosy the Unicorn)
Pop spent the afternoon frying chicken and it was YUMMY!

Tuesday, we went out to my mamaw and papaw's house in Causeyville, MS.
Aunt Patricia babysat Ryleigh while Steve and I rode 4 wheelers for a little while!  The views were beautiful.

My great aunt necie was in town, so Ryleigh was able to meet a great-great-aunt!

On Friday, Aunt Chesney and Casey came in from MC. Wish they could have spent the whole past week with us, but we were glad to see them when they came!
Ryleigh loves hanging out with Aunt Chesney!!

We're having Easter at my mom and dad's house on Saturday night, so we've spent the rest of the time getting ready for that - almost the whole family is coming, so it'll be fun!  My mom and nanna have spent lots of time cooking up all of my favorites before we leave.  There's nothing quite like home cooked meals and getting to eat with those you love!!  Ryleigh is growing like crazy and has been doing new things that we of course think are the most amazing ever.  She's rolling over and holding up her head.  Her "talking" gets more diverse and more often every day.  We are loving every moment!  Actually, there's quite a few people who are loving it :)

 Rock
 Lhi Lhi
 Aunt Alanna

 Great Nanna


Just in case anyone is wondering...our child is loved ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!