Where Would You Like To Go?

April 5, 2011

I'm 3 months old!

Hi guys - mom said I could try my hand at blogging again today.  Mom kept telling me that yesterday was an important day and asking if I was glad that it was my 3 month birthday and I thought I was- I grinned and laughed all morning


However, soon I was sitting at my doctor's office and I had a feeling I knew what was coming...SHOTS - yeah, not so sure what I think about those!



But, my doctor did say I was healthy - 13lbs 6oz and 25 inches long!  She also said I needed to keep building my muscles...so you know what that means - more tummy time!


After we got home from the doctor, the weather went from sunny to dark.  It was pretty loud outside for a while!  Mommy's friend Anna felt bad for us once the power went out and told us we should come to her house for supper!  I was excited about going over there because that means I get to play with Big J and Little A...they're having a baby in September - so I'm good training for them!



I sat with Big J and watched my 1st ever Final Four game...I was cheering for Butler but it didn't seem to help :(


All in all I guess it ended up being a pretty good day...I even ended it with a smile - hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!