Where Would You Like To Go?

March 26, 2011

a little town called guntown...

that's where you would have found our family this week...we were hanging out with the Roberts!  We were relatively home bodies this week.  Steve did lots of stuff out in the woods that involved a 4 wheeler, mud, and sometimes a gun :)...Ryleigh and I hung out with grandma and gran gran!  We had a few beautiful days that were followed by serious thunderstorms.  I saw golf sized hail for the 1st time ever in my life! Here's what Ryleigh was up to all week...

hanging out with her sweet cousin kaylee
sleeping on grandma's shoulder


practicing her talking with gran gran

learning to sit up on her own (for a few seconds anyway)


 spending time with her great mamaw, aunts, uncles, and cousins!

Steve and I completed our insurance list and customs list for the crate this week (this is MUCH easier said than done) - which was the last big thing that needed to be finished before we crate.  Crate date is this upcoming Thursday!!  It's gotten here super fast and we're anxious to see it packed and in the right spot!  I'll be sure to upload pics of all the boxes...it's almost comical!  We'll be speaking at a church in Blue Springs tomorrow night and then it's back to Clinton for a little while...home (for now) sweet home.




1 comment:

  1. Ryleigh is so cute! Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog! I love watching your journey. I'm sure yesterday was filled with many emotions! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!