Where Would You Like To Go?

March 21, 2013

Wonderfully Made

Tuesday was my last visit with the deaf school for a while.  They will go on break after this week and by the time they resume class, we will be visiting family back in MS.  I've been wanting to do this project with them for a while (thanks to Steve's mom - Karen for the supplies!) and I thought it was a great final project for now!

Over the past few weeks I've been taking individual pictures of the students and Steve got them printed for me.  I've taken photos to the students before and they absolutely LOVE having photos to take home...so I figured this might go over well!  Back in August, Karen brought foam picture frames and decorations for each student to make their own frames.

I shared a Bible verse with the students...
“Hidera Anao aho; fa mahagaga sy mahatalanjona ny nanaovana ahy; Mahagaga ny asanao; Ary fantatry ny fanahiko marimarina izany.” Salamo 139:14

also known as:

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;your works are wonderful,I know that full well." Psalms 139:14

I told them that I knew they were each wonderfully made and how much God loves them. Then I shared with them that when they saw their pictures at home, that they should remember this verse.
I think they enjoyed it!!  We had fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!