Where Would You Like To Go?

November 8, 2011

Toriteny Velona

During class this past week, Mme Lalao mentioned the phrase, "Toriteny Velona".
I looked at Steve and he looked at me - apparently neither of us had any idea what this meant.  We knew "velona" means "alive" because it's what people say after someone sneezes.  However we were slightly lost with the first word.  She explained that it meant we should each be a "living sermon".  Steve and I loved it!  What a great phrase and reminder!
 Are we being living sermons to the world around us? 
As followers of Christ, we are called to live a life worthy of the gospel!
I'll leave you thinking about that statement from Paul and this cute picture that has nothing to do with the blog post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!