Where Would You Like To Go?

August 24, 2011

Mada Popcorn

When we make trips to the market, it's common to see children walking around with these huge (as in bigger than they are) plastic bags filled with what looked like popcorn.  We've learned that it is indeed popcorn and now we know where they make it!
This, my friends, is a popcorn "machine"
No, seriously. Steve discovered it last week and drove Ryleigh and I to see it.  As we were driving up we heard a loud BANG/POP...needless to say, now we know where they pop it - inside this wooden box.  Do you see all of the white things on the ground??  That'd be the popcorn they scoop into their bags.  As ingenous as this may be...I think I'll stick to the pre-bagged kind!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!