Where Would You Like To Go?

July 4, 2011

4th of July

:) atleast it is for us already...it's currently 3:30 am here or 8:30pm on the 3rd for most of you guys.  We're 7 hours ahead of Central Time here in Joburg and we'll be 8 hours ahead once we get to Mada.  I'm WIDE awake and both Steve and Ryleigh are sleeping soundly.  I thought I'd be productive during this awake time and catch you guys up on our time here so far...that was until I figured out the internet must not work at night...I've noticed the heater was off so I'm guessing the electricity went out at some point.  No problem - I'll just type and then post it when internet is working!  Yes, the low tonight was supposed to be 39 degrees F and I'm guessing it's indeed right around there!!
So, here's our weekend!!

the 1st time we got on the plane in Atlanta...
Ryleigh eating bananna for the 1st time - she loved it!!
Chris Brown just had to have a pic with the cutest girl on the plane :) 
we made it!!

1st night 3:30 am
(Ryleigh still thought it was 8:30 pm)
The Wallers showed us their favorite place for lunch on Sunday
The 8 passenger Condor that Grant hauls us all around in w/ 2 carseats!!
1st famiily pic in Joburg - Thankful for all He has provided and His continued faithfulness!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures!! Glad you guys made it there safely.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!

There was an error in this gadget