Where Would You Like To Go?

June 20, 2011

Praying for Chesney

A week from today one of my "little" sisters will leave the country for the 1st time ever.  Chesney (who's not so little anymore) will be teaching at an international school in Malaysia for the month of July. 
I'm beyond thankful for my relationship with her as my sister but even more importantly I'm grateful that I can call her my sister in Christ.  She is a beautiful woman of the Lord, inside and out, and I'm so proud of her for following where He is leading her this summer.  What a fantastic example for my little girl to follow - I am blessed that Ryleigh has such amazing women of the Lord to look up to.

We're blessed to have LOTS of prayer warriors reading this blog and so I thought it was a great way to have people lifting her up over this next month.  I know she'll appreciate it too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!