Where Would You Like To Go?

June 28, 2011

Marvelous Monday (with a few tears)

Yesterday was indeed a marvelous day (even though there were a few tears!). 
Ryleigh tried cereal for the 1st time...
Both of my sisters left yesterday - Alanna headed to youth camp for the week & Chesney left to serve through BSU summer missions.  Ryleigh was trying to spend every last second with both of them.  She helped Aunt Alanna get ready...
Aunt Chesney then tried to see if she'd fit in her suitcase...
Ryleigh gave Aunt Alanna a goodbye hug...atleast till Friday...
Ryleigh met one of our favorite families - The Grubbs - for lunch in Jackson...
We gave lots of hugs and kisses to Aunt Chesney...
Ryleigh thought it was time for her to go too...
I know I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again but, I love these girls and am so proud that their lives reflect Who they serve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!