Where Would You Like To Go?

January 29, 2011

Glorious January Weather

We have had a couple of days of gorgeous weather.  Yesterday, Ryleigh and I took her 1st trip down to the mailbox!  Then today, we awoke to glorious sunshine and 70 degree weather!!  What else was there to do but break out the stroller?!?! 



 She loved being outside (once she got used to that big bright thing in the sky) and I enjoyed having her out there. 


There is something about the sun that just makes your day better (and apparently a little tired!) 



 I was incredibly thankful today for a Savior that loves us so much.  He cares about the small things in our lives like a little walk in our neighborhood.  A day like today just makes my heart smile.  I think it made Ryleigh's smile too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!