My mom has found herself pretty busy these past few weeks...so I thought I'd blog for her!
Quite a few things have been going on this month that I enjoyed so I thought I'd give you my top 10 - in no order of how much I liked them...more so in the order they happened!
1. My 1st snow day! I didn't get to play in it but it was pretty!
2. Mom's been making me have tummy time for a while now, and I guess it's starting to grow on me. I actually have fun being on my tummy...well, for a few minutes anyway.
3. I had my 1st photo shoot for a magazine! Meridian's 393 magazine is doing an article about us traveling to Madagascar...I made sure to smile pretty in all the pictures!
4. I applied for my passport. It took lots of pictures (43 to be exact) before we got one that worked...here's one of those 42 that didn't work (but hey I still looked cute!)
5. I got to travel to Baldwyn to meet the rest of my daddy's family...I do love being the center of attention!
6. I had my 1st Valentine's Day! It was a lot of fun to spend the day with mommy and daddy.
7. I had my 6 week checkup - I weighed 10lbs 14oz and was 22 1/2 inches long! I also had my 1st shots...yeah, not so much fun.
8. The first time I had a bow in my hair all day long...it took some help from some toothpaste but it stayed! I think I look pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
9. We had some beautiful weather, and I got to spend a lot more time outside. I loved watching all the birds flying around!
10. I finally got to go to church. I slept though most of Sunday school but I talked all through the worship service. My favorite part - the pretty sunlight coming through the stained glass windows.
My parents favorite thing about February??