Where Would You Like To Go?

May 31, 2013

Real Life Answers


 

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
  • speak a different language
  • live thousands of miles from what I grew up knowing
  • be a wife and a mom in a foreign country
  • share Christ through cultural barriers
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."  2 Corinthians 12:9
  • when I speak like a 2 year old
  • when I do not resemble the Proverbs 31 woman
  • when I raise my voice out of anger/frustration
  • when I am the opposite of a gentle and quiet spirit
"Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice!"  Philippians 4:4
  • when the electricity is out...again
  • when it's 100 + degrees outside
  • when nap time is no where in sight
  • when this season looks nothing like I'd imagined


1 comment:

  1. I enjoy looking at your photos and reading your blog. I so wanted to hear and see your family at Mount Olive. I was sad I had to miss.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!