Where Would You Like To Go?

June 18, 2010

We're in MS!!

We are finishing up our 2nd week back in MS. People keep asking us if we're settled or if we're glad to be home. While both might be true, I think mostly we're still trying to wrap our heads around the idea that we're in Clinton...it's still slightly crazy that it all worked out this way.


We are beyond blessed to be in the missions house that we are and it's just been pretty cool to see how God continually provides for all we need.


I know I started this blog almost 2 years ago and it was a flop - so this is my "do-over" - we'll be keeping a blog once we get to Madagascar next year, so maybe this is a way to start getting in the habit of it. We now have people we consider family in a atleast a couple of different states and this is the best way I know to keep in contact! I do indeed love to write, so you may never know what you'll find here - some days it may just be my random thoughts and what the Lord is trying to teach me. I do promise however to post updates on all things baby related! Look below for the 1st sonogram pic! (6-9-2010)


Tomorrow is one of my best friends' rehersal dinner and the wedding is saturday - it's going to be fabulous! Off to sleep for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!