Where Would You Like To Go?

June 21, 2010

MS = Family Time!

One of the best parts of being in MS is being
 able to spend time with the family on days like Father's Day!  It was nice to be able to spend yesterday with my daddy who has provided such an amazing example of who my Heavenly Father is.  As I have gotten older, I've realized this is NOT something to be taken for granted!  He's pretty fantastic and I love him!! 



Here's a picture of my absolutely adorable youngest sister - who is going to be a SENIOR this year!!






 It was Steve's 1st Father -to - be day!! I gave him a book my friend Wendee just raves about - here's a picture of him and my beautiful mother!

And when my family had left...I walked to the "nursery" room and this is what I found left on the bed - one for a little boy and one for a little girl! We can't wait to find out which one our baby will be!! Aren't they just precious??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!