Where Would You Like To Go?

June 21, 2010

Don't you just love weddings??

One of the most beautiful girls I know said "I do" on Saturday.  She's one of my best friends whom I met in college.  This is a picture of us at her rehersal on Friday night.  It was a beautiful wedding with a stunning bride.  There is just something so very special about watching God bring two people together for the purpose of serving Him to their greatest capacity.  My heart is literally bursting with happiness for the two of them - How much do I love this couple you may ask?  Well, I did get up at 3:15 this morning to take them to the airport - :o)  It's what friends do!  We had such a great time at the wedding - you can even watch our reception entrance here by looking at the post before this one!  Here's some pictures from the big day...
                                                  
My Beautiful Friend the Bride - Anna
My handsome date :o)
and just for the fun of it a picture from MY wedding day when anna was a bridesmaid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!