Where Would You Like To Go?

April 30, 2013

Blog Break

So, I wasn't planning on taking a break but it just kinda happened...
We are in a whirlwind of family, friends, churches, playgrounds, & restaurants - and we're enjoying every moment!  Just wanted to touch base with those of you who may not have Facebook and are wondering where we are in the blog world - we're alive and doing well!  We just sent out our May newsletter and prayer calendar.  If you didn't receive it and you'd like to - just send us your email address.  Here's a few pics of what we've been up to and I'll update again in a few weeks when we get back home!  Thank you for all of your prayers!
















1 comment:

  1. I have missed your blogs! Hope you have had a great time with family and friends. I know we don't literally know each other but your blogs bring me joy and encouragement and I pray for your family as you live out Christ in Mada. I would love to receive your newsletter & prayer concerns. phebs42716@yahoo.com

    in Christ
    phebee marr

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!