Where Would You Like To Go?

December 10, 2010

Life via "the boot"

Having this boot has been quite the adventure...okay, maybe not so much!  However, with the help of my amazing husband, caring sister, fabulous family, and wonderful friends - it hasn't been as bad as it could be!!  I've actually been somewhat productive from this recliner and even managed to knock a few things off of my to do list - which gives me great pleasure!  With the help of those who love me - I even did some fun things!

Mom and Nanna spent the day cooking meals to freeze for when Ryleigh's here!  I think we have around 30 currently!

Anna threw an incredible baby shower!


I got to see my best friend from Meridian!


Went to see the Clinton Christmas parade (via a wheelchair to the amusement of my husband and our friends!)


and finished off with a teriffic church diaper and wipe shower!


So, even with a broken foot, I am blessed.  The Lord is faithful and it's all just been giving me more quiet time to spend with Him!  I'm guessing that my "quiet" time is about to get a little bit noiser in the weeks to come!!



2 comments:

  1. Hope your foot is healed soon. She will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl. i cannot believe you have a broken foot! agh! hope that you are feeling good as you await her arrival!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!