Where Would You Like To Go?

July 27, 2013

28th Birthday

We had a wonderful time celebrating my birthday last week - and perhaps the best part was that I woke up with NO nausea!! WHOO HOO! That was my birthday present from R2 (as my friend Natalie has affectionally named "him").  * No we do not know the gender yet *  
Ryleigh came in the room singing happy birthday in that exceptionally sweet voice of hers and then Steve took me on a lunch date to my favorite restaurant.  
My parents, sisters, & brother in law, went out of their way to make sure I had a fun bday package to open and Ryleigh loved opening them with me!  


How cute is this MS platter?!?!


The team came over for "breakfast for dinner" that night and we had a great time of eating, hanging out, and playing board games.  


It was such a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!