Where Would You Like To Go?

July 11, 2010

A Weekend with Friends and Family!

We headed to Oxford Friday afternoon for our friend Brandon's wedding.  Steve and I have known "B" for about as long as we've know each other.  Our group could be found most any night of the week playing a game of Uno or Phase 10 and usually laughing hysterically at someone within our group.  We always had a good time and even all traveled to Maryland together to be leaders for a Disciple Now while Steve was there as youth minister.  Here's a picture from right before Steve left in 2005 -

Needless to say, we haven't seen B that much since moving to Fort Worth but were so excited about being able to be a part of his special day!  Congratulations B - we love you!!

After the wedding we headed to Baldwyn to visit with Steve's family, who I feel blessed to call my own as well.  My birthday is coming up on the 19th and we won't see them again till August and they surprised me with an ice cream cake - can't go wrong with that! Here's a pic with me and my mom-in-law!! And I'm including a picture of my 10 1/2 month old niece Kaylee - isn't she precious?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please share any thoughts or questions you have!